Leading Danish SEO specialists
With InboundCPH you get a dedicated sparring partner and collaborator with more than 20 years of experience in the SEO industry. We give you a solid understanding of how SEO works and we give you concrete, understandable guidance on how you can work with SEO in a targeted and structured way on a daily basis, thereby increasing your profits.
We get to know your company and your customers, we meet you personally, and we are of course always available by email, phone and Skype if you have any questions. An agreement based on consulting hours can of course also be combined with targeted linkbuilding and content optimization from our side.
Our SEO advice includes
Our SEO advice can include the following, depending on your needs:
- Strategy. We'll help you set clear goals for your SEO work and help you develop a concrete strategy to achieve the goals you're aiming for. You'll get concrete, actionable advice and suggestions for improvement that you can use in your day-to-day work.
- Analysis. The prerequisite for a successful SEO strategy is that you know your target audience and how to engage them. We'll help you conduct the analyses that will give you the best possible knowledge before you start your SEO work.
- Guidance. We can provide concrete guidelines for link building and content optimisation to ensure you get the most out of your efforts. Of course, we'll be there as you start your work to give you ongoing feedback on your output.
- Global marketing. We and our foreign partners can help and advise you if you want to reach target groups outside Denmark. A targeted, international SEO strategy ensures you increased traffic and more customers in all your markets.
- Software recommendations. There are hundreds of different SEO tools on the web. Our SEO specialists are on hand to help you make the right choices when buying new software, so you can be sure you're getting exactly the tools that suit your needs and budget.
- Migration support. Relaunching and migrating a website can be a nerve-wracking process, as there are many things that can go wrong along the way. Our migration experts can help you make sure your migration goes smoothly, so you don't lose valuable search engine visibility.
Strategic SEO advice
The prerequisite for success in search engine optimisation (SEO) is a well-developed SEO strategy. The strategy must be based on your goals and success criteria, be informed by your target audience, be concrete and action-oriented, and be embedded at all levels of the company.
Involving all stakeholders in the company - from management and leadership to sales and marketing, IT and communications - ensures a targeted and sustainable SEO effort that delivers tangible results. An effective SEO strategy includes clear objectives, specific tasks (based on analysis of your website, target audience and competitors), staff training and ongoing evaluation.
InboundCPH can't create an SEO strategy for you - we can create one with you. We'll get to know your business, your products or services, your industry and your challenges so we can give you the advice and guidance you need to achieve your goals. We value the personal relationship because the better we know each other, the greater the return on our collaboration.
Our strategic approach is analytical and thorough, and through conversations with the different levels of the business, we ensure a solid anchoring of the SEO strategy that creates lasting results. Our SEO advice and methods are proven and based on professional and practical experience dating back to 1998, when SEO was introduced in Denmark.
Training in search engine optimisation
In addition to our SEO advice, we offer targeted training courses for your employees. We give you a solid understanding of how SEO works and why it's worth your time, and we give you concrete guidance on how to strengthen your link building and content optimisation work.
We make sure to train all relevant employees in the company, so you are optimally equipped for the work with SEO. You decide, of course, to what extent we should be involved in your SEO work and what you want to learn more about. Read more about our courses and seminars.